So my little traveling vacation as we relocated from Colorado to Brasilia has lasted a longer than intended. The process of getting settled has gone slower than I’d hoped but here we are and here are my favorite things so far:
- I eat avocado every day!
- The trees and lake and house are beautiful
- We have fruit trees in our back yard
- The community is so friendly and sweet
- There is a bakery at the top of the street, we can walk every morning
- Coconut and chocolate abound
Yeah, so far so good, I’ve also been busy, pictures will be posted soon.